Welcome to Ryearch – based in Plymouth we have successfully delivered hundreds of construction and civil engineering projects across Devon and Cornwall.
Mark Wildman, Managing Director
Ryearch has an enviable reputation for delivering high quality building projects on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of clients. Significant repeat business (c75% of turnover) is testament to high standards of quality, value and customer service. Clients keep coming back as we deliver exactly what they want.
Our qualified and experienced management team works closely with delivery teams, ensuring Ryearch delivers industry leading performance at every site. Robust contract management procedures keep each project well managed and on track with the construction programme. An in-house Health and Safety Manager helps ensure a safe working environment. Ryearch’s team of skilled and experienced Operatives hold NVQ and CSCS cards, are health and safety trained, hold certificates in specific skills and are DBS checked when necessary.
The significant depth and breadth of experience is shown in our Construction and Civil Engineering project case studies. Site teams are involved at all stages of each building contract which ensures their experience is effectively utilised from concept to completion. Ryearch create bespoke and innovative project solutions. We assess each project for value engineering opportunities, including identifying cost savings, shortening the programme and suggesting environmentally friendly materials or techniques.
Ryearch’s strong local presence in the southwest marketplace has developed long-term partnerships with intermediaries, subcontractors and suppliers, which benefit our clients. Understanding the challenges and opportunities that face the region help deliver projects bespoke to each area and community.
- Professional accreditations – wide range of industry endorsements
- Awards and accolades – for construction projects, civil engineering projects and staff members
- Powerful testimonials – from clients, architects and supply chain partners
- Approved Contractor status – for many local authorities, housing associations and leading intermediaries
- Construction frameworks – positions awarded on Devon County Council and Cornwall Council’s frameworks
- Health and safety – excellent track record and RIDDOR results
- Environmental focus – from using green building materials and techniques through to recycling and minimising waste
- Registered name – Ryearch Limited
- Registered office – Creaven House, Huxley Close, Newnham Industrial Estate, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon PL7 4JN
- Private limited company – Number 02504664 | Registered in England and Wales
- Established – May 1990
- VAT number – 557307629
- Dun & Bradstreet number – 505531772
- ICO registration number – ZA099898
- Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice