Ryearch’s Construction Team has successfully completed many exciting projects in the south west, including around £25 million
of school and college projects.
Dick Curtis, Construction Director
Ryearch’s construction team delivers high quality projects across the south west, from St Agnes in Cornwall through to Newton Abbot in Devon. From the outset, Ryearch works closely with clients to ensure each construction project is delivered to the highest standard. This includes accurately specifying the works, liaising with other parties and project planning with clear costings and agreed timetables. When building contracts require ground works, our in-house Civil Engineering team is used to deliver a seamless service.
- new build construction projects – design and build (D&B) and general building
- property development – extensions, building refurbishments and alterations
- demolition of obsolete, condemned or dilapidated buildings
- working on grade I and grade II listed buildings
- utilising environmental building techniques and materials
- selecting and managing specialist subcontractors
- working in occupied premises
- utilising traffic management plans
- recycling and waste disposal
- commercial / industrial
- housing – affordable housing developments
- residential – high-specification domestic projects
- sports / leisure
- public spaces
Your Building Project
Please contact us to see how Ryearch can deliver your construction project. To obtain an indicative quote for your works we require:
- new build projects – building regulations drawings and a full specification
- refurbishments and other works – planning drawings
A site visit is then undertaken to discuss your project and finalise the quote.
Once a building project has been signed off, Ryearch guarantees a defects liability period of 12 months. New build works are normally carried out under NHBC and other projects carried out under JCT form of building contract. Ryearch hold all relevant insurances including Public Liability, Contractors All Risks and Employers Liability, ensuring all parties are properly protected.