Gunwen Methodist Church, Bodmin
Repairs and updating of Grade I listed two story chapel and associated areas, using full conservation products and methods. Works comprised:
- Major drainage and damp relief works along with structural repairs.
- Installation of water bore hole and filtration plant.
- Re-roofing using Delabole rag slate, lead and zinc.
- Masonry conservation included re-pointing external stone walls, repairs to brickwork, re rendering external walls and internal lime plastering.
- Repairs to existing external and internal doors and replacement of hardwood box frame sash windows.
- Full decoration using Beeck and Osmo products.
- Installation of new kitchen and appliances, electric heating systems, lighting and power
- Enabling works for future A+V systems.