Pilgrim Primary School, Plymouth
The expansion of Pilgrim Primary School from 1FE to 2FE intake, to meet the demands of the increasing local population.
The project was delivered whilst the school remains fully operational and completed a week early to enable the school to move in before term commencement.
The scope of works included:
- Phase 1 – New eight classroom two extension to the existing school.
- Phase 2 – Demolition and reconstruction of the existing school.
- Phasing of the works to enable the school to remain operational throughout
- Reconfiguration of the existing external areas, including the renewal of hard landscaping and expansion of play areas
- Primary School refurbishment and new build
- Client – Plymouth City Council
- Completion – September 2015
- Value – £2.1 million