Ryearch has been awarded a place on Devon County Council’s ‘Standing List of Approved Contractors‘ (SLOAC) – a framework of shortlisted construction companies in Devon and Somerset.
The framework identifies professional construction contractors in devon who have been able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency across a number of areas.
Ryearch passed the evaluation which measures minimum mandatory qualification compliance criteria as follows:-
- Comprehensive Accreditation – the applicant must have ACDC Accreditation.
- Organisational/Business Structure – the applicant must demonstrate that they have a suitable organisational/business structure in place to deliver the work described.
- Ability to deliver the work with a track record – the contractor must demonstrate relevant experience to deliver the work categories applied for, with suitable references.
- Suitably Qualified Operatives – the contractor has access to operatives that are suitably qualified and experienced to operate in the work categories applied for.
- Probity – the contractor has been able to satisfactorily respond to the probity questions raised.
- Equality & Diversity – the contractor is able to satisfactorily respond to all Equality & Diversity questions.
Under the SLOAC framework, Ryearch will be invited to tender and carry-out maintenance, improvement and building projects of between £5,000 and £2,000,000, for a range of different public sector organisations across 15 geographic subareas.
Ryearch has appointed on the following work categories:
- Access roads (non-highways) and parking areas (maintenance and construction)
- Building – New Build and Extension
- Building – Refurbishment and Repair
- Playground Surfacing
- Work on Historic and Listed Buildings (e.g. stone masons etc)
- Principle Contractor