Ryearch’s accreditation with the ACDC professional membership scheme has just been renewed for another 12 months.
ACDC undertake a robust assessment to ensure ongoing suitability, and our policies, processes and records were checked accordingly, e.g.:
- Content of H&S policy statement/safety manual
- Records of staff communication
- CV of H&S advisors/consultants
- Membership of any relevant Trade Association
- Staff training records and qualifications
- Reports of performance/minutes of management review meetings
- Records of interaction with suppliers on H&S matters
- Relevant examples of risk assessments
- Relevant examples of Safety Systems of Work/Method Statements
- Evidence of welfare arrangements made
- RIDDOR rates and frequency for last three years
The ‘Gold Level’ membership awarded to Ryearch thus demonstrates to our customers, competitors, suppliers and staff that we are committed to being compliant. Details of when Ryearch was first accredited with ACDC are here.