Dobwalls United Church, Cornwall
Total refurbishment of 200 year old Methodist Chapel and Schoolroom. Works comprised:
- Complete re-roofing in natural slate, including structural roof repairs, new gutters and fascias.
- New underground drainage systems and tarmacadam footpaths.
- Removal of gloss paint to external façade stone walls and extensive repointing.
- Two stone and granite faced extensions with hardwood sash double glazed windows.
- Complete removal of all internal pews, walls and floors.
- New structural openings and floors
- New kitchens, kitchenettes, toilets and disabled toilets.
- Removal, remaking and reinstallation of stained glass windows.
- Insulation and MF wall and ceiling systems.
- Purpose made joinery, furniture and fitments.
- Complete renewal of all electrics and installation underfloor heating systems via air source heat pumps and solar panels.
- New sound and audio visual systems.
- Installation of disabled lift.
- Complete decorations and floor finishes throughout.
- Church refurbishment
- Client – The Methodist Church
- Completed – September 2013
- Value: £222,000