“Ryearch’s Construction Team has successfully completed many exciting projects in the south west, including around £25 million
of school and college projects.”
Dick Curtis, Construction Director
As well as educational establishments, the team has delivered commercial developments, refurbishments and affordable and private housing schemes. Projects have taken place all over the south west from St Agnes in Cornwall through to Newton Abbot in Devon.
Construction experience includes:
- new build construction projects
- building – design and construct and general building
- property development – extensions, building refurbishments and alterations
- demolition of obsolete, condemned or dilapidated buildings
- working on grade I and grade II listed buildings
- utilising environmental building techniques and materials
- working in occupied premises
- utilising traffic management systems
- waste disposal
From the outset Ryearch support and work closely with clients to ensure project delivery to the highest standard. This includes accurately specifying the works; liaising with other parties and project planning with clear costings and agreed timetables.
When projects also require civil engineering expertise, our in-house Civil Engineering team is available to deliver this aspect of the works and deliver a seamless service.
Once a project has been signed off, Ryearch guarantees a defects liability period of 12 months. New build works are normally carried out under NHBC and other projects carried out under JCT form of building contract. Ryearch hold all relevant insurances including Public Liability, Contractors All Risks and Employers Liability, ensuring all parties are properly protected.
Please contact us to see how Ryearch can deliver your construction project. To obtain an indicative quote for your works we require either:
- building regulations drawings and a full specification – new build projects
- planning drawings – refurbishments and other works
A site visit is then undertaken to discuss the project and finalise the quote.